Tuesday 29 October 2019

Introducing Oil


Good morning, my name is Ekamanee. You can call me Oil. My birthday is 4 July 1996. I'm 23 years old. I just graduated Bachelor Degrees from Thammasart university in last year. My major is Law.

I was born in Bangkok. I've lived with my family. There are 6 people in my family; my mother , my father and three older brothers. So, I'm the youngest daughter in my family. Now I'm studying Law program at Netibundit Thai. As I told you that I want to be a Judge. I think it is a big dream that almost all of people who studying Law are want to be. That's why I must take a lot of time for reading books . However, in my free time I like to bake and cook. I think baking and cooking can make me feel relaxed and when I saw the others enjoyed what I cooked it make me feel proud and very happy. Mostly I like to bake cookies and cakes because I love the sweet things especially everything about chocolates. Have you ever heard that the woman and dessert are like a couple?   
  
Moreover, one of my favorite activities in my free time is watching the movie and listening to music. Normally, I always listen thai pop music. But recently I just listened this song and then it becoming my favorite song. The song name is 'let her go' from the band ‘Passenger’. Obviously it quit old song and popular music but I like the meaning in the lyric. The lyric told that ‘you will never know the value of something until it's gone’ and I think so too.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Oil. I took a few courses in the faculty of law when I was at uni. because one of my main areas of interest in philosophy was philosophy law within ethics, so I thought I should learn a bit about that subject. And it is interesting. One of the things I often read for pleasure are the opinions of the US Supreme Court on controversial social issues, for example their ruling in Obregefell v. Hodges, which made same-sex marriage legal throughout the US. I like them because the Supreme Court justices write excellent academic English and make very carefully reasoned arguments from the US Constitution to support their opinions. Another I like about them is that they almost always disagree with each other, writing dissenting and concurrig opinions on the same question.

    I don't know whether actually practising law is much fun, although in his novels, John Grisham certainly makes it sound exciting. Have you read any of Grisham's brilliant legal thrillers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song "Let her gone" is my favorite one of the "Passenger" band! It is the beautiful melody and deep meaning for years and for all people.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.