Sunday 27 October 2019

Introducing Miw

My name is Mesayanee Kethom, you can call me Miw. I am 19 years old. At present, I am studying at Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasat University. My program is called IBMP which is Integrated Bachelor's and Master's degree program in Business and Accounting. Actually, my hometown is in Saraburi but now I live in Bangkok alone for studying. I go back home once or twice a month. There are 5 people of my family which consists of grandmother, father, mother, younger brother and I. I think my mother is talented in cooking. The food which she cook is the reason why I want to go back home every single day. My favorite mother's dish is chilli paste with fried mackerel (or it's called Nam prik in Thai). I always eat it with boiled vegetable. In my free time, I like listening to music and watching movies on Netflix. I like to watch romantic comedies movies, such as Notting Hill, Clueless, Wild child and Under the Tuscan sun, because It helps me relieve.

My favorite series is "The Crown". It is a historical series about the reign of Queen Elizabeth 2. Acting, costume and other component parts are marvelous. The scenario is fascinating thus I can't wait to watch season 3. At present, I'm addicted to Korean series called "Vagabong". The story is about the man who lost his nephew because of a mysterious plane crash, he and some people from NIS attempt to find the real cause of accident. Level of exciting constantly increases in every episode. I can't guess how this series will end.

My favorite song is "Young" by ADOY. First time I heard this song, I suddenly fell in love with it. I love every elements of this song, especially the music video which is very creative. Every scene is so adorable. I really into it. ADOY is an electronic rock band from Seoul, Korea. They are one of my favorite band. I just went to their concert, which was second concert in Thailand, last Friday. It was the best show I have ever seen. "Robber" by The 1975 is another one of my favorite song and The 1975 is my favorite band too. I am always surprised by their song.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.