Sunday 27 October 2019

Introducing Ying

My name is Prangtip Phapchatturas, you can call me Ying. I’m 28 Years old. I live in the Huay Kwang area close to the subway train station. I live by myself during the weekdays and with my boyfriend on the weekends as he lives in Rayong due to his work. I work as a manager at a nightclub in the Ratchada district that plays techno, house and deep house music. I work three days per week there from Thursday through to Saturday. I also assist my friend as an interior designer part time throughout various Bangkok locations. 

I grew up in the Don Muang area close to the airport before I moved into central Bangkok. I still regularly visit where I grew up as I have many family members still living there. I am lucky enough to have been able to travel outside of Thailand many times. My favorite places I have been to are Japan, where my Auntie lives and Australia where my boyfriend is from. Next year I will travel to Germany for my cousins wedding, I am very excited for this. I am trying to further my English studies as I prepare to go to university next year to study hospitality and tourism management. I think this will be a good course for me as I have enjoyed working in the hospitality industry for many years in various roles. My favorite movie is “ IN TIME” I like this movie because, in the movie they used the time instead of money, when you go to work they give you time which you can use to live day by day, if you don’t have time you will die. This movie teach me Time is worth than money and what you like to do you can do now not waste your time. When I have spare time I like to watch Volleyball and MuayThai. In school when I was younger I played volleyball regularly but now not so much. I like to train Muay Thai in the gym for fitness. 

My favorite song is "Fix you" by the band Coldplay. I heard this song the first time from my brothers room first and I like the melody and I want to know what the name of the song is and what the meaning is. I like this song because, the melody so beautiful and a lot of meaning. The Lyrics talk about the tough in life everyone had it before. I think that is why this song became famous for the band. I like a lot of songs from Coldplay like Hymn for the weekend, Paradise and Avenger of the lifetime. A sky full of stars’ is another Coldplay song I like, it has kind of fun melody but the lyrics very sad. There are so many songs that I like from this band, I like the melodies and his voice as I find it relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.