Monday 28 October 2019

Introducing mod

Hello, my name is Phornaphat Thampasato my nickname is mod. I was born on April 27th 2004 so 15 years. Now I am living in Bangkok, Thailand my family that contains my parents my brother my sister and me and right now I studying in grade 10 at Saint Joseph Convent school. My personality is friendly with everybody that I think they are kind and give honour to me but in contrast, the kind of person that I don't like at all is the person who not respect me and people who see me like a toy that they can do anything to me by ignoring my feeling.                                                               

The hobbies that I spend in free time are listening to the ASMR on YouTube because it makes relaxing and the ASMR channel that I want to present is "ASMR Sita Sofia" that I watching her every single day before going to the bed. Sita is half -Thai,half-Fin now she living in Finland but she can speak Thai very well and her pronunciation in Thai quite clearly but the main reason that I supporting her is she has a beautiful voice that makes me sleep easily. And sometimes I will watch the horror and thriller movies and the movie I guarantee that is the best horror movie is "texas chainsaw" that you want to prove by yourself.

My favourite song is "Boyfriend" by Ariana Grande, Social House. The reason that I like this song is because of the sound(at the beginning) in this song so different from another song so it makes this song so interesting and I think the lyric so modern.But the best thing that makes me like this song is the artist "Ariana Grande" she is the most influential woman and the most beautiful woman in the world that makes me ecstatic in her. 

1 comment:

  1. I had heard the name Ariana Grande, but I'd never listened to any of her music before, so thank you Mod for the introduction. The very first line caught my attention: "I'm a mother fuckin' train wreck" isn't something I hear every day, but it sounds perfectly right for the context of the song. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to use that version of English in an IELTS test, but it is useful to be familiar with that and the many other versions of English that exist for different situations. I'm not sure that I'll become a fan of Ariana, but I can see why my young nieces like her – they also use that sort of English more than I would.

    But what does ASMR stand for? I couldn't work it out.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.