Sunday 27 October 2019

Introducing Non

My name is Kritratt Worakuntadatison and my nickname is Non, you can call me that. I have 2 older bothers and 1 older sister. I'm currently studying Economics at Thammasat University. I choose to study this subject because it is what happens in real life and it tells what triggers this and that event and so on. About my hobbies I like playing game with my friends and sometimes we go out to play board game and lisnten to musics. My favorite sport is Badminton. When i was studying in a high school, Satit Chula, I used to play it with one of my close friend after class like 3-4 days a week but after my entrance exam I haven't played it since then.

Next, talking about reading. My favorite book is a Psychology book called "Mind Set"  by Carol S. Dweck. It's mainly explain how thought affects us. Why people think differently for example some people may ok with lose but for some people lose is unacceptable. At first I don't really interested in this book I was forced to read this book by my teacher as it will be in the test. But after I read for a bit it, I find this book is nice and I really enjoyed it. One of the main reasons is  this  book help me understand people's action and some of the cases inside are what I had faced before.


As I mentioned above one of my hobbies is listen to musics. So let's talk about music for a bit.  My favorite song is "Fool Again" by the pop band Westlife. I know this song from my friend, Ohm. He recommended me this song when I was 14 or maybe 15 I'm not so sure. When i first serched for this song, I hadn't heard Westlife before and I didn't even know they are well-known. And after i listened, I felt really like this song and it have become my favorite song since then


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.