Tuesday 29 June 2010

Blogging Our Class

As Apple's thoughtful and instructive questions below show, it is normal that students in a reading and writing class at our level should have such questions (2010). I would expect that you will have questions about things we cover in class, in our reading, or elsewhere, that you would like to discuss more, and blogs are well suited to that sort of discussion, nor need you restrict blogs on our class to questions: if something interests you, feel welcome to share your response to it. 
__________
References
Apple. (2010, June 27). ???. Class Blog - AEP at AUA. Retrieved June 29, 2010 from http://peteraep.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post.html

3 comments:

  1. But I think a more informative title than "???" might be possible and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry,peter. I've just wanted to express my sentiment about the questions at that moment which pop up in my mind. I promise next time, if i'm not too shy to raise a question again, my title will certainly contain the "topic" which is useful for making inference.
    With all of respect, thank you very much my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple,
    YOu can title your posts whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.