Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing "Mr.A"

Greeting peer reader. My name is Siridet Muenchana, but Please comfortably call me "A" for short. I was graduated bachelor degree from Kasetsart university in Industrial Engineering major. There are many things related to my field of study, which I interested in the most. Let me show you some thing that I'm up to. Now I'm Interesting in Recycle business the most, because we are facing the waste problem as you all know, not only in urban area, but also in the suburb, and remote area. I think opening a recycle business is one way to help the country to ease this brutal problem. In addition to recycle business, it going to makes a good profit, because from my experience the raw materials are free or almost free in some cases.

1 comment:

  1. Hi nice to be your classmate this term. Our major in bachelor is similar for me is Industrial Design. So for your idea to make a business in recycle thing is great! I agree with to ease this serious problem.

    You may try to study further in MBA.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.