Wednesday 30 June 2010

Taey on Load of the Files

At first, when I saw the cover of the book I think it should be the life of man who lives in the jungle. After reading the first chapter, it takes me more than two hours to read whereas the first chapter is contained with only about 25 pages and very hard vocabularies making me realizes that if I used the dictionary to look at all words, time spending would be more three times than I only guess the word and try to illustrate the whole story to be a movie. However, it is very easy to translate it to be a picture and make me interested to continue read.Before continuing read chapter two, I still waiting for extreme creatures or supernatural items.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry; the creatures are coming.

    I like your idea of translating it into a movie to better understand what's happening. That understanding is much better than worrying about every word, or even every sentence.

    And the supernatural, too.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.