Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing Bright

My background education was about computer science and mathematics. In other words, when I was studying in the university I have to read journal about computer science and programming language which are related to the mathematics, however, these are not my academic interest. In fact, I have decided to study abroad in master degree in the field of business which is very different from my bachelor degree, so, my academic interest is about business analysis. The reason that I am interested in business analysis, even it is not my first interest, is that I need to prepare myself to study in master degree.

1 comment:

  1. can I apply to be your student about computer science? Although computer turns to be very important on modern societies, I am still a low technology person and hardly deal with advanced gadgets. So, if i have any problem, can i ask you?
    Business analysis is also my interest too. I think it will be a good preparation for our future.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.