Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing Book

Once a upon a time, when I was young around ten years old or less, I was invited from my friend at primary school to his house and that was a first time I met the computer. The monitor of computer was mono chrome screen which has only green and black, but for me, it was not that. I mean it was really amazing. My friend shown me the computer game and tough me how to play it. This was a beginning of my academic interested and became my professional later on.

At that time, I was not interested in computer yet. A few years later, my friends at high school asked me to meet him at computer training school while he was studying in computer application call "Lotus Note". After he finished, he tough me about how to use computer. Of course, he tough how to play game as well. I was enjoy playing game with him.

2 comments:

  1. The reason that why you interested computer was "you invited your friend to his home and play a video game" That first time that I used the computer was 10 years ago. But I did't feel the same way as use when I used a mono chrome screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminded me of my first experiences with computers when I was in high school and visited the nearby college. The computer filled a room, had a crappy little monochrome monitor, no graphics at all, and couldn't do very much.
    But even without games, it enthralled me.

    (It was rather more than ten years ago.)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.