Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing myself(Pat)

My name is Sorapat Tulyathan. Last year, I graduated from Assumption University, which I studied Finance and Banking as major. Moreover, I also studied Marketing as my minor. Therefore, I believe that I do not want to study Marketing anymore. However, since my career goal is to become financal analyisal, I am going to continue my study at University of Texas at Dallas for MS. Finance. I hope that I will improve my understanding of finance. In addition, studying at University of Texas at Dallas will also help me to learn many new point of views from other people from different cultures and counties.

1 comment:

  1. Will you go studying this year?

    I would like to say "good luck" if you have a great chance like this.

    In our class, lot of classmates will go to US you can contact them and See you in US, if I have free-time left after do my master degree.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.