Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing Nid

In the last four years I have been looking for further study abroad. And a few year ago I tried to submit my portfolio to the university in Sweden and Finland. There are many people ask me why I chose the countries that is very far from my home town and known as the coldest place to live. I don't know the exactly reasons why but when I was a university student, I read and looked a lot of books about scandinavian design. And I love it very much especially the textile design which I really interested in. So after I searched many information for a few year I decided to apply the university in Stockholm. Unfortunately the result was the university gave me a waiting list!! I still had a little hope to study there, didn't I? No I didn't and now I forget about it. Due to, when I looked back I realize that I didn't fit with the course.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nid
    This is wonderful dream. Normally, people want to go study abroad UK,USA or Austlaria. But you choose miner country. First preparation, I guess it is quite difficult doe to information amount. But if you reserch internet a lot, I wish you can get good information for you. Good luck!


    YUKO

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.