Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing myself -- Taey

My name is Tridti Patarakiatsan. You can call me Taey. I am interested in every kind of designs especially for architecture which is my bachelor degree. Design is all around us and we cannot live without design. It makes things cooler, more valuable and so on. In terms of architecture,I would like to be an architect when I was in the grade 12 so, I choose my major in architecture and will study for the master degree, Urban design, in The Netherlands in August. Urban design is a field that are slightly different form architectural term because it is larger and more comprehensive than architectural design. Besides, after deeply studying in this field that makes me realized that architects are the field related to others like landscape, interior architecture, urban designer ever other field like politics, economics. One architect can create buildings but towns which is more complicated than small ones. I will tell you later for additional information.

1 comment:

  1. I have a little confusing in the definition of "Urban design". Could you explain more? such as your meaning about larger and more comprehensive than architectural design, and how's such field related with the others.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.