Wednesday 30 June 2010

Bright on Lord of the Files

Last night, I had read the first chapter of Lord of the Files. Although I didn't know the meanings of every single word, but I can understand how this story's going on because when I read it, I try to imagine about the place, the picture, or the character in this novel, and I think this is very helpful for me to understand the story. Actually, I'm not usually read the novel in English, so I found that it's difficult to me in the first time to understand it.

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of trying to imagine the scene and the characters. If you can do that, not knowing a few, even a lot, of words won't be a big problem.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.