Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introducing YUKO

My name is YUKO. I'm from Japan because of my husband's transfer. I have lived in Bangkok 3 years and 7 months. When I was university student, I studied business administration due to my father's job. But I didn't continue to study so I haven"t gotten master degree yet. It's shame for me. In the future, my husband will have to transfer another country. Now, we don't know which country we will live next to Thailand, depend on hedoffice in Japan. But My husband's boss recommend to him to work in Europian country(UK,Germany,France) or India. If I have a chance, I would like to study MBK this opportunity. That is convenience for me to be housewife and student!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is European country do you prefer?
    For me, I would say UK because I really like to see football and Liverpool is my favorite team.
    Anyway, What is MBK? Is it Ma-Bon-Krong?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.