Wednesday 29 April 2015

Bank's academic interests

I'm interested in engineering and technology, especially in mechanical and aeronautical fields. I love watching and creating mechanical devices. Also, I'm interested in economics and psychology. Although these two fields are not my first choice, they could explain many things in our life ,especially human behavior, which are very interesting for me. In addition, I like to learn new things and I don't care what field they are. As long as they could improve my life, they can impress me.

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting! I also think that Psychology is like a mysterious thing that can explain how our minds are, and it can predict the action of individuals in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. That's exactly why I like learning psychology. We are humans, and we have to meet humans everyday. So, it would be a big advantage if we understand how people, including us, think and behave.

      I've read a book written by MIT's researcher. It's about psychology in economics. I think you might love it.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.