Wednesday 29 April 2015

Pond's academic interests

I'm am not in university now, but I am goning to study in Chulalongkorn University. I want to study about computer engineering in bachelor degree. In my secondary school, Suankularb Wittayalai School, I used to learn about programming by C language and I love it. I feel happy when I study with the computer. Moreover, I learned about making andriod application a few week ago, and I feel funny when I create an application, find some mistake and debug it. I want to improve my skill which I love. So, computer engineering is my choice to study in university.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that you will study in the flied that you are interested in. It would be the best choice. Moreover,you can use your knowledge that you have learned to be in advance. Maybe I will find your photograph on the newspaper as the intelligent programmer in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for a good comment. It make me feel more confident to learn in this field. I will not disappoint you, but I think you may not find me in the newspaper. It's very hard.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.