Wednesday 29 April 2015

Knut's Academic Interests

Now, I'm going to study in Faculty of medicine at Mahidol university. I'm also interested in many different parts except medical knowledge. There are business, finance, technology, supercars and sports. I have read many books about business and some parts of finance like investing in stock and fund.  I always read the technology blog especially about smart device. I also love to play and to read sport news especially about football in my free time for relaxing. I am very interested in supercars.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited from your blog because I really love to read business book. I always read the News about stock and fund too. May be, we can talk about this together next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, That's sound great. I'm very glad to find someone who is interested in the same things as me. I wish to talk to you to exchange our ideas, discuss about some business or investment issues. That would be very fun.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.