Wednesday 29 April 2015

Kwan's academic interests


__________
I am interested in Economics since I started to invest in stocks market when I was 15 but I did not choose it as the major in the University, I chose Engineering instead because I found that I am not good at Economics at all. Anyway I plan to take it in the Master's degree because I think it will be profitable for my future work and for my investment. And the reason why I chose Engineering is that I like the lifestyle of this field of work. There are many chances to study overseas and  I do not have to sit in front of the computer using only basic Microsoft office programs all day. It is some kind of challenging.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your decision, and my path is quite similar to yours. But the reason is completely different. Even though I engineering is always my first choice for undergrad, I'm going to study MBA in master degree. The reason is that I don't like field work, which you like, but I love to think, plan, and manage. So, I decided to study MBA in grad school. Lastly, I believe that studying engineering in undergrad is the best choice because it teaches us to think systemically and it is one of the toughest major. So, if you find that you don't like engineering or even economics, there are many choices available for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you that engineering teaches us how to think and see things in organized order. And you have a careful plan about your life and that's good. i just let thing happen without any plan sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.