Wednesday 29 April 2015

Gift's Academic Interests

Now, I am studying in the pharmaceutical field; however, I am also interested in other fields especially in business field like accounting, finance, financial administration, investment, marketing, strategies for goods advertisement. Nowadays, there are a number of factors to impact on the success in the business field; in addition, marketing competition is increasing and expanding to many areas around the world. Consequently, if I want to success the field, I need to learn and clearly understand about the overall of business. Moreover, I always listen and read articles about businesses to access my goal as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. It 's a good essay. I think business knowledge is a key to success in the present too. I wish you have a business knowledge and success in a business in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Arm, for attending to read my article. Your comment will be one of the inspirations for me to concentrate on the field. When I learn about the field, I will post new blog to fire up other people to success their dream. That would be happy for me and readers in the future.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.