Wednesday 29 April 2015

Mysterious Brain

Do you wonder that where the our brains come from? From the previous time to the present , creatures always evolve their organs to survive in the various environments but it has some arguements that some organs haven't evolve , it was reduced.

According to "Why would an animal lose its brain?"(2015), the sponges under the sea, which can survive without their brain to think. The scientists disscussed its brain between two theories, first one is the sponges ever had the brain before but it's useless because their cell's duty just filter water and pick nutrients from it so the evolution of it did not need and the second one is, from the beginning, it never had the brain because it didn't have the brain fossils of the sponges but the reseacher still wonder that the sponges is an ancestor of a lot animal but youger generation also has complex brain so how it come?

I think I agree with the first theory that some organ didn't need for surviving, it might loss because I can see the example of some animal that ever has something like this such as a snake ,which ever had its leg before and some fish, which live in very dark place ,their eyes are blind now.


Moreover, in my opinion, the world had encountered a lot of natural disasters . We can found that even a strong building can dissapear easily by disaster, a fossil is breakable so this might be the reason that we can't find any fossil to indicate its brain.

However,I'm sure that technological evolution will support for finding the perfect fossil in the future. We can discover many mysterious things from the past by scientific method.It's very useful for our life and I hope the people will pay attention for it very much. I'm pretty sure that it's not ridiculous idea to research. May be this small thing that we think can lead us to understand another natural secrets.

I can't wait for the answer of this. It might be the biggest News that can change standard myth about evolution of the wotld.
__________
Reference
Hogenboom M. (2015,April 29) Why would an animal lose its brain? BBC News Earth. Retrieved from http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150424-animals-that-lost-their-brains

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I would like to tell you that I really like your blog post because when I read or think of the story about nature, I am always surprised and excited with it, for example, how sponge live without brain? how their cell work without the order from brain? and I am also surprised with the evolution of organism.

    As you said, some organs do not need for surviving so that would disappear in the next generation such as the evolution of tooth. In the future, people may not need for wisdom tooth surgery and have only 28 teeth, not 32 teeth anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very interesting idea about the tooth . My friend had braces before and she had to take the tooth out because some teeth isn't necessary that sounds very painful for me.

      In addition, I have another idea about the appendix.I have no idea about its usefulness.May be it will disappear too.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I would love to tell you that I like your topic that your wrote " Mysterious Brain".

    Well, It attracts me to take a look and also it makes me gain a new mysterious knowledge even if I don't like all kind of animals.
    I do not hate them but I'm quite scared of them when they come closer especially frogs, snakes, chickens, small reptiles and also jelly fish.

    Jelly fish is the one animal which do not have both heart and brain too. This is what i want to know how can they survive and control their body's parts without brain. Maybe in 5 or 10 more years some scientists might find out this answer. It would be an incredible thing surely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what you say but I'm quite not sure about the jelly fish. According to the link from the BBC News ,they say some kind of jelly fish, comb fish, it has the brain.

      However,I agree with you that a few years in the future, scientist might get something surely.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I agree with you that if some animals have some skills but they don't use it, it will disappear. I've ever read it in science book.

    Your article is great. It reminded me many things that I've known but I forgot it.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.