Thursday 24 November 2016

Hong Kong Disneyland in the future

What I read 
In “Hong Kong Disneyland's huge expansion plans” Cripps reported that the future of Hong Kong Disneyland. Currently, it is one of famous them park in the world that creates a lot of tourism jobs and makes many billions for its country. However, competitions of theme park in Asia are increasing because Shanghai Disneyland was opened in China this year, which is the monstrous Disneyland. If Hong Kong Disneyland wants to attract tourists around the world, they have to develop their theme park.

______________________________________ 

My response
I have been to Hong Kong Disneyland twice. When I was visiting it, I thought it was great theme park, but later, I went to Tokyo Disneyland, I think Hong Kong Disneyland is the smallest Disneyland. Nevertheless, when I saw this news, I felt effervescent because it is the nearest Disneyland from Thailand. Without expand it, it will lose competitiveness.


Therefore, I agree with them to improve it bigger that is really good idea because people usually find new experiences to try everyday. The more they build new attractions, people will be attractive and want to visit.


Especially, children around the world are cultivated to love Mickey and fascinated in Disneyland. Not only children visit Disneyland but they also go with their parents. Who can deny important costumers?
_______________________________________ 

Reference

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to a Disneyland park anywhere, but they sound fun. When I lived in Sydney, my friends and I used to visit Luna Park regularly. Even though we were not children, it was fun trying out rides and enjoying the atmosphere with everyone else.

    When I was younger, a child, I loved Disneyland on TV. Even in black and white, it was magical. My favourites were cartoons, but the documentaries were also cool. My family always sat down together to watch it on Sunday evenings. I'm afraid Mickey Mouse does not attract me today, but that doesn't affect the happy memories I have.

    Actually, I'm planning to visit Hong Kong's Disneyland next year. I want to take a friend and his nine (then ten) year old son for a holiday, and Hong Kong sounds like an easy trip for us. I'm sure that Ea will love Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to Disneyland HK before. I heard from my sister that it is small than in Florida. As a child, I thought that another HK amusement park was more fun. I agree with Cheer's view in a way that Disneyland HK must improve. On the other hand perhaps it would be better off close down. Well after all there are tons of amusement park around our country such as Universal Singapore, Ocean Would HK et cetera.

    My impression of amusement park in HK was that we had to wait so long because of a long instruction because three languages of instruction were announced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW frozen area is interesting. It would have been more interesting if it planed to freeze the area as well-- I don't think it will do that considering cost that it cannot cover with its revenue.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.