Wednesday 2 March 2011

Bell's Academic Interests

My academic interests ia about craft. Craft is one type of Fine Art. I found it is very interesting. I enjoy doing craftwork especially bookbinding. Bookbinding is a kind of work that you have to create a book or a notebook by yourself. From cutting paper to sewing it. I learn how to do it by the internet, Youtube.com is a good teacher for me. There are many ways that you can sew your book such as case binding, japanese binding, coptic binding and so on. Before you want to do your handmade book, make sure that all of the materials are ready. These materials are bondfolder, a needle, and paper. After you have a necessary tools, you can start doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.