Wednesday 2 March 2011

Milk's Academic interests

When I was 15 years old, I was always called an obese girl. So I tried to lose weight by many ways and I found that nothing was better than changing eating behavior. After i could reduce my weight from 75 to 60 kg, I promised with myself that I would study about nutrition in my bachelor degree. Last year, I graduated from faculty of Allied Health Sciences at Chulalonglorn University. My major is Nutrition and Dietetics. During 4 years in Bachelor degree, I earned more knowledge and experience about nutrition in healthy people and patients. That made me confirm my academic interest again because it was very challenging. Therefore, I'm going to study Master degree in Dietetics at Deakin University in Australia in June 2011.

1 comment:

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.