Wednesday 2 March 2011

Paint's Academic Interests

My Academic Interests

I am interested in speaking and listening that related with Business Administration because when I'm in the college, I've had study about business for many things.So, why that I interested in speaking cause is the travelling aboard or working with my Ex-boss then I used to speak English for long time in each day. About listening cause it's the fluence of native who speak English with me, then I can understand the meaning for 80% of that they talking about.


According to above I have to practise that both skill to improve myself , yes because I'm interested in with only both of this and I need more learning and enjoy while I do that, if I can enjoy to be a funny I think I'll improve myself to be better more than in this time that I expect it.So, that why I enjoy speaking and listening.


However, about Business Administration what is very hard study for me in Master Degree on aboard. That I have to do more and more of study of boyh skill to understand the meaning and Business's language to let know the subject.

1 comment:

  1. I think your topic sentence is not clear. and also your supporting ideas are not related to your topic which is talking about you are interested in speaking and listening skills.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.