Wednesday 2 March 2011

Lek's Academic Interests

This class I want to improve my english skill and need to more practice in writing and reading skill for study in the future that I think it is hard for me. I graduated from chulalongkorn university in the field of economics that gained knowledge in many subject such as Human resource management, Economic Development or Financial management. In the future, I will study an international business because I need to have my own business. However, at AUA, I get to know a new friends in the class that is funny. This is my good experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm glad to be commenting on your blog. Thank you for sharing the story. It seems that you have a nice plan, go for it! :). I hope you'll have a good time studying here, English can be difficult but if you put your heart in it, you'll find it easier than you think.

    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.