Wednesday 2 March 2011

Pete's Academic Interest

I am interest in many many things, it is arts especially in films, but I didn't find this out until I was in the last year of my collage term. In my high school time, I couldn't answer what do I really feel interested in, part of that because I was good many things. When I got into University, I gradually feel exhausted, my energy sunk down, my soul sucked out, I felt like a human machine. After I finished with the university, I realized I love films, because every time I saw movies I want to write, and that is life, that is my passion.

2 comments:

  1. i think this is a fair topic. please explain more about other thing that you like. what kind of film do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all kind of films, in many different language, English, French, Thai. The reason I became fond of languages as well. I'd like to learn French, Japanese and Spanish. Just a dream, though. I was in the medical school before but now sine I am done I decided I'd like to study abroad. So I don't know yet when and what I will go or I will go back for further med school.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.