Wednesday 2 March 2011

Nan's academic interests

On Monday in our AEP RW class, we just talked about our academic interest. At the first time it was a little difficult to find out what exactly academic interest was, but after we find out, academic interest is simple. It is what you want to study normally in your university level (I'm not sure this is right or not but this is my understanding).

My academic interest is to studying about International Business because on my bachelor degree I studied about International business and I think that it was really interesting. I had a chance to learn many subjects for example business finance, accounting, economic etc. Even though I studied only the basic of each subject ( I mean, I didn't study in deep like people who are majoring in Finance or Accounting), but I found out that it was really funny. I think, I couldn't stand to study something in deep, I prefer to study variety kind of subjects so don't blame me if you are a person who think that study something in deep is better.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you.Because I interest about business too.I agree with that someone prefer about many subject, but not only one subject.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.