Thursday 22 September 2011

Preaw's Academic interests

Hi, I'm Preaw, and my main academic interest these days is writing, especially writing novel and poetry. I like to read books and always carry them when I go out. I began to write my first comic book when I was in elementary school and had the senior is a boss, so that was my first pride which I can work to make money. After that, I started writing novels and provide my friends to read, they said they like to read my books that made me felt very happy and wanted to improve my writing skill. As for poetry, I want to do it too. I think poetry is interesting and has a beautiful meaning, but it's hard for me because I'm not a romantic person.
__________

5 comments:

  1. Hi Preaw,
    How do you carry your books these days? I mean, do you carry paper books or an electronic reader, like Kindle or iPad?

    I love reading, too. I always thought I would prefer "real" books to things like Kindle, but a couple of months ago, I changed my mind. Now, I love my Kindle.

    The thing that made me change my mind was when I read in bed, it was a real pain having to use a heavy paper dictionary. Now, I can get rid of all my paper dictionaries.

    In level 6 we study poetry - I like teaching that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But most of the poetry we study is not romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preaw, I want to read your book. Can I borrow your book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter
    I prefer real book because I like smell of some paper.
    It's smell like a tree but uncomfortable when I read in bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the paper books too because I do not worry about its battery runs out or falling to the ground. It was actually that I was quite clumsy. In addition, I'm very happy to have them inside my bag, although they are heavy.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.