Thursday 22 September 2011

Pui's Academic Interests

Hello, I'm Pui, and my main academic interest these days is about business, especially Marketing in business world and economy. When I was young, I always went to the market to buy some food for family with my mother. On the way we went back home, while my mother was driving a car, I had to read news about economy and business for my mother because she wanted me to practise Thai reading and she wanted to know about the news. Moreover, my mother run her own business and I've helped my mother work since I was young. These are why I feel close to business and economy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that we're interested similar topic that's business. I appreciate you so much because you want to help your mother for working. You are a lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AOMSIN,
    Thank you for your compliment!
    What kind of business are you interested in?
    What is your major in university?
    And what about your plan in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pui,
    I think you will become a successful businessman because
    you look relaxed and optimistic. Smiling will help you handle stress resulting from onerous works in business career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plan,

    Thank you!

    I'll do my best!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.