Thursday 1 March 2012

Cartoon's Academic Interests

My academic interests is English langauage. English language is power of knowledge. It gives a lot of benefit if I improve it. For the first example, I can communicate with more group of peoples and can make more friendships. Secondly I can understand the broader area of subjects which have not teach in Thai language such as Myanma-english language. Thirdly, I can travel around the world because in many countries use English language is the second language for communicate Next, I we also have better convenient life because new technology mainly develop in the western countries which always use english language to be their national language. This is the reason why I really interesting in English language.

References
xxxxx add the reference citations for your sources here (in alphabetical order, as usual). If you did not cite any source, delete this entire References section.

2 comments:

  1. I want to improve my English too.

    But I don't think that if you know English well, you can travel around the world. It is not TRUE, in Korea or Japan they don't use English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, some of countries do not consider English language to be their top priority. It will be hard to works or make friends with these two countries expect we are going to learn their languages after expert on english language. ^ ^

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.