Thursday 1 March 2012

Op's Academic Interests

__________
Personally, I enjoy learning English because it help me alot in my everyday life.Nowadays, almost everything surrounding me not only have Thai languge but also English. Studying English help me to expand my knowledge either from my academic text book ,or daily news. I can understand more issues and article in English which sometimes it doesn't have the directly meaning in Thai. In addition, studying English help me to understand and appreciate the American movies which I love to watch in my free time. I feel more sophiticate and more understand the story.All are some of my reasons that make me interest in English language all the time. And I beleive

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally agree with you that English is very important to everyone diary life. Not for communication with other but you can use in advertising yourself such as movie, series or entertainment program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. It can convince me to be English lover. You give really clear information and I believe that I could write as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, English is second language in our country nowadays and it is very useful if we use it correctly. And that is why we are here at AUA. T_T

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.