Thursday 1 March 2012

ZENG's Academic Interests


_My Academic Interests is economics, anthropology and science because a lot of test use this  knowledge again and again .I think that when I learn them before as much as possible it can help me to up the test scores. In the same way,,I confidently to tell you that I can learn more academic writing from you so, it make me more confident in the wring  part of the test .Moreover i learn to writing faster and arrange my thought better.My friend said that you are the best teacher haha! 
Biology and Medicine are my interests too.I think that i will enjoy to learn these although it very difficult to understand.
     If i have a time machine, maybe i will go back to high school time and determine to learn in faculty of economics or medicine because i dont know why i choose to get rid of these faculty before others but now when my friend graduate from this faculty i feel green of envy.555

3 comments:

  1. I also like economics and science, though these days I read more in economics than hard sciences like physics, although I do still read books on that, too. In economics, I'm especially interested in some of the recent research being done in behavioural economics. Have you read the work of academics such as Dan Ariely? Or the more traditional Steven Levitt?

    The chapter in Quest on abnormal psychology has a lot of medicine in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have a time machine, I will go back to high school time too. Not like your way but I will back to do what I usually did when I was a high school student like girl talk or gossiping. :):)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.