Thursday 1 March 2012

Mart's Academic Interests

My academic interests is about food industrial and marketing. I used to work at a food industry at production supervisor. It interests me and make me want to know more about this industrial. I think food industrial in Thailand is a nice idea because Thailand has a lot of and several material. In the country is plenty of agriculture, fishery and technology. All of these can be supporter at food industrial. Therefore, I now want to know more about marketing of this industrial.  
__________

5 comments:

  1. How do you interest in food industrial and marketing. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I commenting to your blog, I also want to be businessman. Moreover, I used to stay with my aunt for more than three years when I studied in primary school. She has her own food industrial business. I looked up to her and have a dream that one day I would be businessman like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also interesting in food but I know nothing about industrial and marketing. Because I like to cook so I know about food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to take some subjects about industerial marketing? What is your plan? I used to heard that "Thai Food To World". Your idea would be great to do on this trend. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to study in marketing MBA and after that want to be marketing in a food company.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.