Thursday 1 March 2012

Top's academic interest

My academic interest is about everything that I usually see or use in my everyday life, such as; the subject that i had learn before. It is about Thai's law. Or maybe anything that all around us. It is easy to explain about things that I familiar with. I had just graduated from faculty of law,so law is the most interesting topic f0r me. I think every job has rules and it related to law. Actually, the second that I am interested in is food because I like to cook. And if I have a chance, I will open my own restaurant. ^^

6 comments:

  1. your blog sound like you have no interest. but you say something about law, it is nice to show some of example here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually,I didn't finish my writing yet when you commented. ^^ thanks you for your comment anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have 2 interesting topic area. what is a academic interest? and is it law? or cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to cook too. We had the same idea to open my own restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided to work about something that i had learn before. And if I can collect some money, maybe I will open my own restaurant. That will be my second jobs. Anyway, it will take a long time before I can do something that I want to do. So, now I only focus to study in master degree. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.