Wednesday 6 March 2013

What Arm Likes to Read

I like to read scientific magazines. I really like that so much because I feel excited when I read the new topics. I discovered myself that I enjoyed reading these by  persuading from my friends when I studied in upper secondary school. They took me to read in the library, and traveled in strange places every weekend. For these book, one of the most interesting book that I love is the Natural Globalization. I have been fascinated in topics of Earth, oceans, and animals living in the deep sea. It also show about the movement of plates, the event of life's origin, the disasters from global warming, and the accuracy of the end of the world.



1 comment:

  1. Cool! we have the same interest. I also love to read scientific books in my university. I remember, It was pretty lay-back environment which was very encouraging for students. My favorite magazine is Popular Science.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.