Wednesday 6 March 2013

What Bar Like To Read

I like to read science. Especially, scientific magazine including Popular Machine and American scientists. I have been interested by this kind of field for a long time, probably since I became an engineer student. I think this kind of magazine not only make me develop my critical knowledge that I have learnt from the university but also make my perspectives of my career broader. I addition I have been practicing along with this kinds of magazine because it quite fascinating to me to read and I never get bored by such this things.What is more, I think the most interesting part of these books which I've been love to read since I was a child is some experiments which are so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Can you recommend any interesting scientific magazine to me?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.