Wednesday 6 March 2013

What Bas Likes to Read


My interesting reading thing  is news because I love to know what happen around me. My scope of news that I want to know did not limit only just in Thailand, I also interest in other countries's  news that happen in across the world such as the the US and the UK. Moreover, I usually read the English news from news's websites, for example, BBC News website because I can practice my reading English skill while I can receive update news too. Furthermore, although it does not matter what the news are, I prefer to read the scientific news to entertainment news because I think these news can improve my knowledge more than the latter.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you like reading the BBC News. I do, too.

    I usually check it quickly every morning before class as I'm having my morning coffee, and then again in the afternoon.

    Do you usually read it at any particular time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I usually read it when I have free time. Sometime, it does not have interested news. hence, I read another things instead of it such as IT article to keep me update for new IT tend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually read it on the bus when I was in traffic congestion and I also read it in every morning.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.