Wednesday 6 March 2013

What Tape Like to Read

I like to read about business magazine. I would to know how the world is changing because nowadays many things are changing rapidly such as technology, communication and economy. I think if someone has more knowledge, he/she will get more benefit for do his/her business. Not only about business that I would like to read but also about how to use the internet. At present , the internet are popular for anyone who would like to open their shop because it less your cost and it is a easy way to approach to customers.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like business but after I read your topic I change my mind, I better read it often it is very useful for our living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about business,too.
    Business and trading are something that involve anyone's life and they are something that we should keep updating how they change rapidly.
    Thanks to technologies in communicating for helping us globalize this once unreachable world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that business is very important, and that business people often contribute a lot to society. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, also Warren Buffet, are after all business men. And their very successful businesses have made life much better for millions, probably billions, of people, including myself. So I think they deserve their immense wealth, unlike useless people who just inherit a fortune and create nothing.

    But I'm afraid I'm not very interested in reading about business. I am interested in economics, but I think that's quite different to business.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.