Wednesday 6 March 2013

What Daniell likes to read

I like to read travel magazines. That's because I like travelling. I have a strong curious about different culture. I want to know what amazing lives different people lead. Travel magazine usually contains many interesting finding of people when they are travelling. The first travel magazine I bought is Traveler. One of the most attractive articles is about the experience in Bali. The article tells about surfing, diving, sight seeing and many gorgeous activities in Bali.

3 comments:

  1. I do agree with you. I also love to read travel magazines and seeing stunning photos of the nature.

    It would be great if we can share our travelling experiences

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I also interest to know what people in other side of the world are thinking or what the place they live look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting .... I also really enjoy travelling too. I think that travelling is the great activity which lead me to open mind and change my vision, especially the places I have never been before. For travel magazine, I think a guided book is one of splendid thing to guide me before travelling. I love Traveller magazine because there are clear pictures and comments in that magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.