Saturday 14 November 2015

Non-driver car is useful or not?

Do you know some famous car companies in the world are developing about full-automatic cars?
According the article, a car which belongs to Google has been pulled over by police, because it was running a road too slow. The car was a robot car.

I think non-driver car is a good idea. Most of traffic accidents are caused by human faults. So if automatic cars are increased, the accidents which are caused by human fault are reduced. After that, car accident’s victims are also decreased, I think.
Recently, TOYOTA, which is famous car company in the world, issued that they will sell partial automatic cars in general market until 2016. This system is used in high way area. Also, they said, if possible, they introduce them in 2020, the Olympic year on big scale.
 I hope that day is coming soon.
 It is my first time to post a blog. It was quite difficult for me. Maybe my blog is the shortest one compare with other members.Next time, I try to write more sentences than this time.   
___________
Reference
Google car pulled over for being too slow. (13, November, 2015). BBC News. Retrieved from http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34808105

3 comments:

  1. I hate driving. In my last year or high school, my parents gave me a car, but I was a terrible driver. I found it extremely boring, so tended to fall asleep after a day at school, and that is not a good thing. Fortunately, I never had a serious accident, but I think I easily could have.

    I haven't driven or had a licence to drive for many years now, so am eagerly looking forward to the arrival of cars I can use without having to drive. For now, taxis are OK when I can't walk or use the BTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, the robot car is absolutely useful. In fact, Computers work without triedness and mistake except It is malfunction or get virus. However, the one thing, that computer can not do, is it can not make some decisions without logic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it's the time for people who can't drive or not dare to. They will no longer have to worry about not being able to get to somewhere. I'm also waiting for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.