Monday 23 November 2015

Smartwatch for what?

Nowadays, Technology has changed all the time and many people try to follow it. Last year, many technology brands try to laugh a new product of smartwatch and they claim that product will make our lives better.

According to "What you need to know before buying a smartwatch", Washington Post, some people prefer give smartwatch as a gift or others want to have their own of this gadget because of the advertisement that shows about how smartwatch is useful. There are several reasons to get it or not such as for your looked, useful for your life or it does not make your life better, so depending on your opinion to decide to have it or not.

For me, this gadget is not useful for me now because of my experience, I used to see people who have smartwatch and they command it by using English such as asking about route, weather and their routine that why I do not decide to get smartwatch now but in the future, if my speaking skill has improved, I will get my own one.

Smartwatch are advertised that it can notice you about everything which comes in your smartphone but depending on each brand, model and price. If it is high price and be a top model of that brand, it maybe tell you many things or more than that you want to know.

What do you think about smartwatch? it is useful or has advantages to get it your own.
___________
Reference
Tsukayama, H. (2015, November 20). What you need to know before buying a smartwatch. Washington Post. Retrieved from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/11/18/what-you-need-to-know-before-buying-a-smartwatch

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ,the price of it is expensive if you compare with option. I own the Bluetooth G-shock. It's applications are quite like a apple watch such as,answer the incoming call by watch, changing music, and it alarm you when you get a massage. Actually, I bought it before apple released the apple watch. However, I stoped using it because I think, using phone directly,it is easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have shown me about this watch. In my opinion, if the watch can notice me about what activities I have to do each day, it is enough for me. In contrast, that watch should launch in the low price.

      Delete
  3. I thought that one of the great things about my smartphone was that it freed me from any need to wear a watch.
    If the watches start to replace the phone, then I might consider wearing a watch again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think same as you because nowadays, smartphone can do everything instead of watch and in the future, if the watches can replace the phone, it is funny while you talk to your wrist.

      Delete
  4. I would like to have one, if it was not so expensive. I am a little bit annoyed with my smartphone because it does not take very long for its battery to get flat, so I often have to recharge it. I wonder if these watches have a similar problem, because they also have as many functions as smartphones do. Or maybe they are even worse because they are a lot smaller so the capacity of their batteries must be lower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My phone battery is OK for normal use, but if I'm planning to take a lot of photos and let the phone upload them immediately, I have to carry a battery pack to recharge. It is annoying.

      More annoying is when my laptop battery runs flat and I haven't bought the charger with me!

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.