Thursday 3 March 2016

Dream in Ae's culture

Nowsaday, many people like to talk about dream. what's dream importance? I think that dream can fulful your hope and can be energy for you to do many activities. Many people have a dream which is the same as me. Personally, I dream to have my own business which I can do at home and live with my family while doing a business. I have a couple ways to reach my dream which is wait, learn things which is relate to my dream and try my best to follow it. One of my friens is an example, he dream to have a house for his family. His dream seem to be impossible for a man who is only 23 year-old and don't have a job. However, he stick with his dream and do every job to earn enough money to buy a house. Finall, his dream come true. I hope that this will be an example for someone who is hopeless with your dream.  


2 comments:

  1. It is sound positive way of dreaming, to get energy with it. Yes, I agree with that, but if it is a nightmare, how do we cope with it? I think, a dream effects both good and bad ways for someone who think or adhere about it too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinks for your comment. I like the way you look at the situation in both positiive and negative ways which is remind me to think broader from what I think.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.