Thursday 3 March 2016

Dream in Ploy's culture

A famous dream in my culture that I've heard a lot is a prediction dream.My mom tells me that if you dream about a snake,you'll find your lover.My grands also tell me that if you see numbers in your dream you have to remember it and buy a lottery with the numbers you saw.If you've got a nightmare before your special event for example a wedding or having a test.It means bad luck .This might affect your mind so people would feel better to postpone their event or go to the temple to exorcise those bad luck.
There is now Thai series about dream.The story is about a girl dreams that always comes true so she follow her dreams

2 comments:

  1. Do you believe this common Thai idea that dreams predict the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No,I don't but my family do.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.