Thursday 25 September 2008

Krich's respone writing to "disorder"

I prefer question 2, I don’t know how to call disorder but I called toilet disorder. Most people lose confident when they have to use public rest room in everywhere. One of My friend, who is toilet disorder, he doesn’t to use toilet in school. He have to present his project in front of the class. Before his turn he wants to take a pee but he scare toilet in school. After, he present just a few minutes. He can’t patient he was start dancing more and more, and then everybody saw some water flow from his legs. Moreover, I use to be this experience too. At that they I went to junior high school. I want to use toilet but when I entry toilet it’s so dirty. I can’t do everything. I wait until time up. I went home at once. However, toilet disorder out of my life since I start to study senior high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.