Tuesday 16 September 2008

Noom’s Academic Interests

My academic Interest is begun when I studied in primary school. At that time, I dreamed to have my own business so Business was the main subject that I want to learn in university but after I studied at high school. My interesting was change to law. I want to be a justice. It will make me looks powerful and looks so cool. as a result, after finished high school; I attended law school at Ramkhamhaeng University and after graduated from Ramkhamhaeng, I’ve a good chance to work with international firm. At this place, I worked as a lawyer associate which is about business law not litigation. This is made my dream come true. I got a good experience about business and I also know how to set up my own company. Now my dream to have my own business is real. In addition, I plan to study for master of law in aboard and I may try to get a work experience there and come back to develop my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.