Wednesday 3 September 2008

Thank you

Thank you everyone for working so hard to make this an enjoyable and rewarding term for me. I hope you have found it challenging and worthwhile. I know I've given a lot of work, but you handled it very well, and if you look back over the record of your written work, and consider how much we have also read, you should be able to see real improvement from the paragraph I asked you to write  on the first day of class. I can certainly see real progress in your writing and reading skills. 
I've also learnt a lot during the term, including how to do a couple of things better next time. For example, I will introduce readings such as the Levitt essay a little more slowly and with more detailed and specific support to help you get started on it. 

If you would like to comment on anything that we have done, or not done, please feel welcome to leave a comment, suggestion, or even a complaint. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Peter, you are very nice teacher. In my opinion, I like to do your homework because I really want to im prove my skill and it help me to improve my writing skill too. I respect you, I know you take a lot of time to review and proofread our homeworks. That make me impress you. I hope in next time(in next term, I will not register because I want to prepare myself for TOEFL exam)you will teach in my class.

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much peter, you help me a lot toimprove my writing and I'm sorry that I didn't send many home work. I hope next term I'll see you again and I'll try to do it better.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.