Tuesday 16 September 2008

Pat's Academic Interests

My academic interests started when I was about 10 years old. It was the time that my parents decided to move me to new school which is more famous and they have better academic, at least my parents believe so. However, I had to repeat the class because my GPA was terrible. I accepted that and I was so glad that I would be studying in the same class as my cousin. Unfortunately, it was not as happy as I thought, my cousin and her father became so mean to me, just right in beginning of the semester. She gave me very hard time at school, embarrassed me with insulting that my study is terrible. Her father did not allow me to be friend with his daughter. He told the teacher to separate me from his daughter because I might make his daughter's study result fail down, that was his thought. That was too much pressure for a 10 years old girl. I cried everyday after school. My mom encouraged me, told me to fight in the right way, so I fought and showed them I'm not like what they think I am, I am better than that. I tried studying hard everyday. Finally, my result for that term was the highest in the class. ^_^

Thanks them two , they've taught me a lot. They made me believe that if I really try, I can achieve it, and also let me know that even in the worst situation, there is still some good if you just try to look for it.

Since then I concentrate more on studying. English is my favorite subject, I do it pretty good at school, that's one of the reason why I like it. Also,I like it because it is not so tense like Math and Science. I wish I could be an expert in many languages, but only English and German, I'm still not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.