Sunday 21 September 2008

Soojin's response to "What is abnormal?"

Sorry, I am late for posting it. I would like to choose number 2 and 4. Like most classmates and Peter, I really hate flog and mouse. Expecially I fear a mice tail. It is very disgusting. Some my freind have a pet, hamster so they sometimes show me their hamster. But I hate hamster which is a kind of mice and has a disgusting tail. My best friend didn't understand me. Why do I hate the mice? Because when I was a midde school student, my teacher said about a mice story. She said that in 1970, there were a lot of mice in Korea. The government campaigned to people catch a lot of mice. So my teacher who was young on that time tried catch the mice. But a mouse was too fast to be catched. When she tried to catch it, one mouse ran away with peelig off its tail. I imagined this stroy when I was hearing my teacher's stroy. Now I still hate the mice tail. I can't deal with this fear. If I see a mouse, I can't move and run. I just shout sometimes cry.



My another choice is number 4. I know one famous person who suffered from a psychological disorder. He is Michael fred Phelps who gained six gold medals and two copper medals in beijing Olympic. He is sufferd from ADHD(attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). He started to learn swimming to cure ADHD. Now he is very famous in Olympic swimmer. He is the best in the world.

4 comments:

  1. Soojin,
    A title doesn't have to tell the reader exactly what the topic of the writing is going to be, but I still think you might like to edit yours.
    It's a thoughtful response, but I think you deserve the credit for it, not me.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mice don't scare me. I enjoyed reading your narration of your teacher's mouse catching in Korea. It reminded me of when I was a little boy. We used to have mice in our farm buildings, especially where the grain and other food was stored. My brothers and sisters and I used to catch them quickly by the tail and then kill them with a quick flick.
    (I hope that isn't too gruesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I corrected my title. I felt sleepy last night so I mistook. HaHa, I laugh at me.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.