Tuesday 16 September 2008

kookai 's Acadamic Interests

I graduated in Master Degree at Mahidol university in a fild of Enveironmental Engineering. My research was "Lead removal from battery industry wastewater using ground egg shells". I interested in removal the waste from the natural wastes such as bagrasses, egg shells and so on. I think that it is the best choice by using natural wastes more than raw materials. They still help us reduce using raw materials so much. For example, I used egg shells to removal lead from the batterry industry wastewater instead to use raw material. Its resulted rather so well, but it is still to need more studying to improve method. Moreover, I used to conduct research about " ethanol" when I studied in Bachelor's Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.